Do you have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal and organisational skills, desire to impart knowledge in your field of study and are interested in teaching post-16 or adult learners, then further education teaching with JT10I awaits you. At JT10I Training & Insight, we can turn your passion into an enjoyable profession.
We have the best teaching team on board. This ensures the quality of our courses. We’re delighted you’re interested coming on board. Please complete the application form. You may need to provide all the necessary documents for our team to determine your eligibility. A list of documents includes the following:
- A completed registration form
- Level 3 (or higher) professional teaching and assessing qualification (AET, CET, DET, PGCE, TAQA, IQA, CAVA, etc)
- Level 3 (or higher) qualification in the subject(s) you are applying to teach
- Training Log with 100 hours training in the last 12 months or an Instructor Certificate from an Approved Centre/Awarding Body issued within the last 12 months
- Continued Professional Development (CPD) record
- Updated CV
- 2 References
Once application is successful, a dedicated team will immediately review and process your application. A member of the team will be in touch with you once your application has been short listed. You may then be invited to an interview either in person or over the phone.